Thread: ATI T200 Unified Avstream Driver

ATI T200 Unified Avstream Driver

Hello, when I start to use the Tv Player, It failed to initialize and then give me error message as below:
    Check the Windows Device Manager to ensure that the correct video driver has been installed and is working properly before attempting to restart TV.
    Is this message is related to the ATI T200 Unified Avstream Driver. If you are having any idea then please give me details about it. Thank you.

Re: ATI T200 Unified Avstream Driver

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. I thought that the problem is related to the operating system and that is why I have reinstalled my operating system. But, I am not getting any sort of solution from that. If you are having any idea from which I will able to solve my problem, then please provide that details to me. I will be thankful to you. How can I solve my problem.

Hello, You must need to use the uninstallation and reinstallation of the Drivers for your ATI and then checkout whether you are getting the solution for that or not. It will simply solve your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to use the TV player on your computer. Just do that and check whether the problem got solved or not. It will simply solve your problem.

Dr. V Guest

Hello, I would suggest you to visit the ATI Website and then check the newer version for the Driver of the ATI. Then simply download that from the website and then you will able to solve the problem which you are having. Most of the time such kind of problem occur only due to the driver problem and by installing the new driver you will able to solve your problem. So, just do that and solve your problem.

Hey, if you are getting the error message as below:
    Check the Windows Device Manager to ensure that the correct video driver has been installed and is working properly before attempting to restart TV.
    Then you must need to check the Video drivers working or not. As if the error is given to you for the Video driver then you will able to get the solution for your problem by simply updating your driver from the Device Manager. So, do that.

Hello, if you are having any problem with the Driver of the ATI then you can simply uninstall the driver which are previously installed and then you can install the new version of the driver. Then reboot your computer, so that the new setting would get saved on your computer. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem related to the Video driver and able to play the video player.

If you want to solve your problem then you need to make use of the uninstallation of the Driver from your computer. Now just make use of the WDM driver from the internet and then install them on your computer. It is just need to make use of the new installation of the driver and you will able to resolve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.