Thread: Backtrack 4 Final Booting Issue

Backtrack 4 Final Booting Issue

Hello, I want to boot from the Backtrack 4 Final. And for that I am trying to boot the Backtrack 4 Final ISO from my 8GB USB. But, when I go to the Boot menu, I able to get the boot menu for my windows 7 only. If you are having any suggestion or solution for this, then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Backtrack 4 Final Booting Issue

Hello, I am also getting the same problem. I have recently Downloaded the BackTrack 4 and then burned that to the DVD. After that I had tried to boot from the DVD. It started to load, but it wont loaded. After few minutes of time interval, it simply started to load the Windows. I don't know how does this happen. I have tried to fix this problem, but failed to solve the problem. What is the reason behind this. If you are having solution then give that to me. Thank you.

Hello, you must change your BIOS settings. Simply go to the BIOS settings and then you need to select the CD/DVD Drive as the First boot device. So, that you will able to boot from you DVD. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just needed to make use of the first boot device for your DVD drive and then you will able to get solved for your problem. Just set that and check the problem again.

Hello, it may be possible that your are having the problem due to the DVD which you have burn. It is just need to make use of the BackTrack 4 Final DVD by reburning it. Simply use the new DVD and then checkout whether you are getting the solution for your problem or not. I think this will simply solve your problem. You just need to make use of the new DVD and then you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, If you getting the booting issue with your Backtrack 4 Final then you have to check your BIOS setting. As most of the time your hard disk is in the position of the First boot device and due to that you will not able to use the boot device from the DVD drive. So, if you simply set that to the boot device, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to boot from the DVD.

Hello, if you want to boot from the Pen drive then you must need to check whether your computer supports that feature or not. If your computer is not providing the support for that then you will not able to achive that. So, just make use of the checking BIOS setting and then check whether in the Boot Device list removable media is available or not. If it is not present then you will not able to boot from the Pen Drive.

Hello, you will able to boot from DVD. I would suggest you to first create a new DVD and then you have to set your DVD drive as a first boot device. After that you will able to boot from the DVD. So, just do that and then check whether the problem get solved or not. If you won't able to boot from the DVD then give me details about it.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the new ISO File for the installation at the bootup. If you make use of that then you will able to solve your problem. It is just required to make use of the new file, as it may be possible that you are having the problem due to the corrupt iso file and that can be solved if you make use of the new iso file. So, simply make use of that and then you will able to resolve your problem.