Thread: Realtek (Azalia) High Definition Audio - This device cannot start.

Realtek (Azalia) High Definition Audio - This device cannot start.

Hello to everyone. I have installed the Windows xp on my computer and having Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Motherboard. But when I install the Microsoft Bus software, it causes a new Device to be found. Then I install the driver for the Realtek Audio. Then it ask me for the restart. But, after restart it give me message that Realtek (Azalia) High Definition Audio - This device cannot start. (Code 10) . I don't able to understand the problem behind this. If you are having any idea for this, then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Realtek (Azalia) High Definition Audio - This device cannot start.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the Safe mode for installing the driver and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing. It will simply solve your problem. So, just check that and then you will able to resolve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that.

Hello, you can try for the any type of the Driver installing application which will simply install the drives and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. That application will simply solve your problem by downloading the Drivers which are required for your motherboard. So, just use that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are having regarding the driver. You can use the applications as below:
    • Driver Detective
    • Driver Finder
    • Driver Installer

You can use the internet for this purpose. For now simply uninstall the driver which you have installed and then you can simply install the driver again on your computer. It will simply solve your problem. Just make use of the new source for you driver. It may be possible that the drivers which you are installing are not supported by the motherboard and that is why you are getting such kind of problem. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem.

You need to use the Driver Detective for this purpose. It is having features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, simply download the Chipset drivers for your motherboard as below and then you can able to solve your problem. You need to use the details below for that:
    • Northbridge: Intel P965 Express Chipset
    • Southbridge: Intel ICH8R
    • Gigabit LAN Controller (Marvell 8053)
    • Realtek ALC888DD 8-Channel Audio Codec

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the link below and then download the drivers which are required for your purpose. It will simply solve your problem. It is just needed to remove the existing drivers and then install the new one. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. Make use of the link below and download all of the drivers.

Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Motherboard Drivers