Thread: Sound and Video drivers needed for 'Dell OptiPlex GX270'

Sound and Video drivers needed for 'Dell OptiPlex GX270'

Hello friend,

I recently bought 'Dell OptiPlex GX270' and I have installed Windows XP over it. I have not installed both video and sound drivers over it. I have referred many websites but didn't get video and audio drivers for Dell OptiPlex GX270 compatible with windows XP. If you have any suggestion about how to get this drivers for my Dell OptiPlex GX270 CPU, then please let me know the same. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Sound and Video drivers needed for 'Dell OptiPlex GX270'

I am also having this Dell OptiPlex GX270 CPU. I am also using window XP operating system on my system. But thing is that I am also searching for the video as well as the audio drivers for my system. I have got the driver CD with my system, but unfortunately I lost this CD. I don't know how to get this audio and video drivers. Please give proper suggestions over it.

If you have lost the driver CD which comes with your Dell CPU. Then try to contact the service center of your Dell OptiPlex GX270. They will definitely provide you the proper audio as well as the video driver as per your system's operating system. I think this is the ultimate solution to resolve your drivers issue.

I think it's very easy to get the VGA or audio driver for your Dell system. For that you first need to visit the official website of your Dell laptop. The select the model number of your Dell CUP. Then goto the download section. Here you will get option to download the audio and video driver as per your operating system.

I suggest you to refer following given link. When you visit this link you will get option to download the all the drivers which are needed for your Dell OptiPlex GX270 CPU as per windows XP. You will also get option to download the drivers for other operating system also such as windows 7. So please go through below:

http://support.dell.com/support/down..._PNT_CEL_GX270

I have downloaded the video and audio driver from the above given link. But the problem is that I don't know how to properly install these drivers. If you posses any suggestion to install these audio and video drivers then please provide me the same. Any link for the same will also work for me.

While installing any drivers on Dell CPU or laptop, for that you will need to follows some steps. And you need to follows some order of installation in the way to install driver properly. If you want to aware about these steps then please go through the below given link:

http://support.dell.com/support/topi...=gen&~lt=print