Thread: SEUS does not work in Windows Vista

SEUS does not work in Windows Vista

My computer is running Windows Vista operating system currently. I have changed to the same from Windows XP. The problem that I have encountered is that SEUS does not work in Windows Vista. I am not able to understand why this issue is happening. I am getting a message saying that JVM is missing. What is this JVM? Any information or suggestion to prevent this situation is truly appreciated.

Re: SEUS does not work in Windows Vista

JVM is actually Java Virtual Machine. If you are getting the error message that this is not found, then the problem that SEUS does not work in Windows Vista is a genuine issue. It is having incompatibility issues with this operating system and that is why you are getting such sort of message. There are many other applications and programs that are having such problems with the Windows Vista operating system.

You will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode if you have encountered the problem that SEUS does not work in Windows Vista.
    1. This can be done in the following steps:
    2. Right-click on the icon of the particular program or application.
    3. Then, go to properties.
    4. After that, use the option of the compatibility mode that is given there.

I guess that you will have to wait until the compatible version for the Windows Vista operating system is released. Till now, there is no such version released. I think that this a very long time and it is a waste waiting for the same. So, it seems that the problem that SEUS does not work in Windows Vista will persist. I am sorry, but there is no official solution for it.

SONY ERICSSON VISTA SUPPORT
    Hello there,
    The link that is provided above will provide some official help to deal with the matter that SEUS does not work in Windows Vista. If the issue is not solved or if you get any solutions from there, then just post it here because I guess that many users pare facing this situation. It will prove to be of help to them also.
    All the best....!!!!

Dr. V Guest

Hello there, SEUS will not be released for Windows Vista anymore. I support the view of MrChris- that it will be a waste if anyone waits for the same. Switch to some other alternative that is available. This will be better and the officials will have released some complement that can be used in the place of SEUS. I think that this is the only solution that can be used in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. V View Post
    Hello there, SEUS will not be released for Windows Vista anymore. I support the view of MrChris- that it will be a waste if anyone waits for the same. Switch to some other alternative that is available. This will be better and the officials will have released some complement that can be used in the place of SEUS. I think that this is the only solution that can be used in this situation.
    Well, if SEUS is not released, then what can be done. The main issue is that I am not able to find any alternatives for the same. Any suggestions please.....Anyways, thanks till now.