Thread: Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue

Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue

Hello everyone, I am facing the Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue. I was using this Sony Ericsson phone without any problems in the Windows XP Service Pack 2 operating system. But now, I have formatted the system and done a clean install of Windows 7. After that, I am trying to install the USB driver onto my system, so that I can connect my phone, but the problem is that the installation does not start. I get a message saying that the setup is not recognized by the operating system. Please help to eradicate this situation.
    Last edited by Am_Wamika; 05-05-2010 at 11:20 AM.

An incompatibility problem

The Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue can be clearly seen to be an incompatibility problem. The setup that you are trying to install is not made to support on the Windows 7 operating system and this is why you are getting the particular message. So, you will have to search the internet for the driver that is compatible with Windows 7. Only that can solve the problem.

Re: Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue

I have checked with the official website for regarding the Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue and have found out that you will have to install the drivers that are provided HERE.
    I hope that the situation will be fixed with the help of these drivers. Just let me know if the problem persists.

Before downloading the compatible drivers to eradicate the situation of Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue, you can try to work out with the same drivers. You have mentioned that the setup refuses to start with the Windows 7 operating system. This is because the operating system is actually blocking it. There may be no incompatibility problems as such. In this case, the "run as administrator" option will prove to be of help to you.

Dr. V Guest

There are compatibility tools released for all those softwares, applications and programs that are facing any incompatibility problems like the Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue. So, if you can find the compatibility tool for this driver of Windows XP, then your problem is resolved. You will have to install the tool before trying to install the driver. All the required compatibility settings will be done with the help of this too.

Have you tried using the compatibility mode to eradicate the situation of the Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue. This can be done with the help of troubleshoot compatibility option. This option can be seen when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or program. I hope that this solves the problem.

Inorder to keep away from the situations like the Sony Ericsson K750i and Windows 7 USB driver issue, it is always suggested that the Windows 7 operating system must not be installed or upgraded from the older operating system. My advice to you is to degrade the operating system to Windows Vista or you may face many other problems in the future.