Thread: Flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902

Flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902

Hello friends, I am currently running Windows Vista on my computer, but soon will be upgrading to the Windows 7 operating system. So, I am searching for the flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902. I am not able to get the same on the internet because of which I am seeking for help here. I know that the people on this forums are always helpful.
    I am waiting for suitable replies on this topic.

Re: Flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902

If you are upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7, then that will be a great problem for you. This is because first of all, you will not get the flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902. Next, there are many incompatibility problems with many applications and programs in the Windows 7 operating system. So, there will be issues with almost all the applications and programs that run fine currently. So, you should better stay with Windows Vista.

According to me, there is no need to worry searching for the flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902. I have seen that any of the drivers and PC Suites that are developed for Windows Vista work with Windows 7 tool. So, you just have to give it a try that the driver works or not with this particular operating system. I cannot assure you about the same. All the best!!!!

Even if the you dont get the flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902, as mentioned in the above post, you will be able to use the one for Windows Vista. But, I think that you can work with them directly. You will have to use the drivers in the compatibility mode, that with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility present when you right-click on the particular application or program.

Hello there,
    I have also upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system and I was also thinking of searching for the flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902. But, I did not face any issue with the older driver that I was using. I am currently working with the same. There is only the need to install a new SEUS, so that you may not face any problems.

Talking about the Flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902, I first want to remind you that one must not upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to do a clean install of this operating system. For this, format the computer and then, put the fresh system files in your computer. Many of the users who have done a clean install can work with the older drivers that work in the previous operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by Devasis View Post
    Talking about the Flashdriver for Windows 7 X64 for Sony Ericsson C902, I first want to remind you that one must not upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to do a clean install of this operating system. For this, format the computer and then, put the fresh system files in your computer. Many of the users who have done a clean install can work with the older drivers that work in the previous operating system.
    I have decided not to upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system because it seems that the driver is not released and I will face many other problems too. I will wait for sometime for switching the operating system.