Thread: Tikona wibro wifi does not work with Windows 7

Tikona wibro wifi does not work with Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have recently bought a Tikona Wibro/wifi connection and it is not able to work well. That is the Tikona dialer is not functioning under the system. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the same. Please do help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Tikona wibro wifi does not work with Windows 7

Well Tikona is not been used widely yet so I doubt that there may be some features or parameters not been initialized for Windows 7. In order to get the things to process and work out well you need to check out for the thing that there is some support feature under windows 7. You may need to contact the service provider. They may might help you out to get the issue sorted. So do check out.

You may need to install the driver well for the thing. It is necessary that you check out for the thing. It could be that the drivers is not been installed well and that has caused you to process in such a manner. So it would be appropriate that you look out and get the issues well operated. Try to get the latest updated drivers for the device. You may then be able to work.

There can be an issue with the compatibility. So in order to get the things to work out and process all you need to do is to install the driver under compatibility mode. You can process the same by getting the installer.exe file of the application and right click on it. Now install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This will work.

Another way through which you can make the application to work or perform is by processing a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box option and hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then restart the system. I hope this will now make the issue to be solved well for you.

Run the system under safe mode option. This is the thing that needs to be worked out well. All you need to do is perform the action. This will help you out to get the issue to be sorted. This will also help you to make the issue to be sorted. As safe mode option will then help you out due to no features been appended that would obstruct the performance.

Dr. V Guest

Try to run the application as administrator and then check out whether it is able t o cope or work. All you need to do is to right click on the execution file and then make it to Run as Administrator. I hope this will then help you out well to sort the issue. So do look out for the thing and make the implementation for the same.

softinker Guest

I use tikona over wifi in my Win 7.
    Check out my blog post on this issue: