Thread: HP Notebook Windows 7 Recovery Partition problem

HP Notebook Windows 7 Recovery Partition problem

Hello. I have a HP notebook and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I was trying to make a backup or recovery of the data but It stopped responding while the first CD was made. Then I tried using memory sticks and then I left the backup for the same. Also this then stopped as the memory was short and since then it was showing wierd signs. Please help. Thank you.

Re: HP Notebook Windows7 Recovery Partition problem

The problem could basically be with the operating system that has been installed. The issue could be that some of the system files may have been corrupted and hence this is the reason that you are not able to get the things to work or process well. So do check out for the thing. It is very much essential that you perform a repair file operation.

It may be that the system or the operating system is been appended with some bugs and this is the reason that you are not able to get the things to process well out well. You need to scan the system well and then check out for the issue. I hope this may help you out well for the same. So do look out and get the things to process well accordingly. I hope this may help you out then.

Basically the issue can be because of spanning multiple-disks. This causes problem . It would be better that you use another media for the same. It would be better and you may then be able to get the issue to be sorted then. Do check out as I faced the same. So it would be better that you make things work out essentially with the same. So check out.

I would prefer you to use CLONEZILLA. This application helps well for making a recovery of the backup that you made. It would help in sorting the things well and is not much complicated. It would not also give use up of multiple disk that may make the things a bit complex. So check out for the thing. I hope this may then help and get the issue to be worked well for you.

Dr. V Guest

Use another application or third party software for performing the action that you want to. The best way is to perform a clean install of the operating system. This may then help to get the things work out for you. I hope you may then sort the issue to it and get the things to work out for you. So perform the same.

There is another alternative to make the issue sorted. There is a possibility that there may be some bad clusters which is causing the problem. So in order to get the thing work out it is essential that you delete the partitions for the drive that is been created and then install the new copy of the operating system. ow check out for the same. This may then work and process well for you.