Thread: Language Translator for mac

Language Translator for mac

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I have recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I am business man person. I have to meet various kinds of people which speak different language like french, German, etc. That's why I am looking for best language Translator for mac. So that I can use it to understand meaning of some common words. If you know any thing about it, then please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Language Translator for mac

You have to use Dilo 1.3.1 language Translator for mac.
    It is used English, Spanish, Italian, French. It is very easy to use language Translator for mac.
    To get this application click here.

Use iTranslate for your mac. iTranslate is a useful application tool for quick translations from German into English or German into French. All you need is an Internet connection. iTranslate accesses language information from LEO - an online dictionary provided by the Technical University of Munich and Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia and thesaurus, where you can find anything about everything.

We have to use WordLookup 3.24/1.00. WordLookup is a MacOS-X and iPhone application for converting words between languages using data that you can download from the internet. More information about setup and obtaining data for use with WordLookup can be obtained by reading the online help that is supplied with WordLookup.

You have to use Easy Translator 4.3.5. Employs the power of Internet machine language translation engines, and is capable of translating between 53 languages. With this handy program, you’ll be able to read almost any web page or email in your language.
    It has following features.
    - Fixed a critical memory-leak problem
    - Added Hungarian UI

As per my knowledge you have to use Language Translator widgets for your desktop. Translates any text between different 41 different languages using Googles language translation service. It can even detect the source language. It has added support for Albanian, Estonian, Hungarian, Maltese, Thai and Turkish. You can get it from the apple store.

I am using TranslateIt for my mac and it is working fine. TranslateIt! for Mac is the multilingual dictionary that allows you to look up words on the fly! Just hover the pointer over an unfamiliar word in any Cocoa Application, and you will see its translation in a pop-up window instantly. It can translate any word from any language, for a long time.

As per my review You can use online language translation services for MAC language translation. They can easily translate your language to all another language and also you can get many benefit from them.