Thread: AutoSave in Adobe Photoshop CS?

AutoSave in Adobe Photoshop CS?

Hello friends,
    I am using Mac computer which has Mac OS X installed in it. I have installed Adobe Photoshop CS in it. This is second time that I lost my all files from the Adobe Photoshop CS. I know that I have saved all the files, but Photoshop doesn't save it. Can anyone tell me is there any autosave function available for Photoshop CS. Is there any temporary location from where I can recover that files. Please help me with AutoSave in Adobe Photoshop CS?
    Please help me.

Re: AutoSave in Adobe Photoshop CS?

You have to use ATopSoft AutoSave utility for your Adobe Photoshop CS. AutoSave is a general purpose utility that can automatically save your edits and modifications periodically for a number of commonly used application., and auto backup Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) documents when auto saving. By using AutoSave, you can easily protect your work from forgetting saving files manually.

There is no autosave option in the Adobe Photoshop CS, but you can use SaveCircle to do the same. SaveCircle is a little tool that can save in chosen time the document of the frontmost application, so that you don't have to worry about loosing some work. This is simple, transparent and efficient and work with every applications. The countdown can be showed into the menubar. Really usefull to see everywhere when the next save take effect!
    To get this application click here.

Hey as per my knowledge there is no such kind of setting or function available for Adobe Photoshop CS to auto save your work. You have to do it manually to fix this problem. It means that you have to hit command-S to save all your work. There is no other way to do this.
    I hope this will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juany View Post
    Hello friends,
    I am using Mac computer which has Mac OS X installed in it. I have installed Adobe Photoshop CS in it. This is second time that I lost my all files from the Adobe Photoshop CS. I know that I have saved all the files, but Photoshop doesn't save it. Can anyone tell me is there any autosave function available for Photoshop CS. Is there any temporary location from where I can recover that files. Please help me with AutoSave in Adobe Photoshop CS?
    Please help me.
    Hey there is no any such kind of autosave option available in the Adobe Photoshop CS. You have to manually save it.