Thread: No sound in Window 7 running under BootCamp

No sound in Window 7 running under BootCamp

Hi users,

Just want to know some some questions, I have been windows 7. Have been using for about a week. In the first as I perfect. Then a few minutes after I stopped playing constantly appears. Then I found out that my PC have no voice. Please suggest What can we do. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Solution is to go to your computer's audio equipment driver, direct installation is not installed on, above, in WINDOWS7 is needed to force the installation is to be found in the Device Manager inside audio equipment, directly to update the driver, this time manually Select driver file location, it can force the installation of the driver. Good luck.

First look at your control panel under which there is no audio management, so if there is no proof of your sound card driver is not installed correctly. If your sound card model only mac drivers, it still advise you to give up, at least under the driver from the vista. You also need to know your specific model integrated sound card. And then to the sound card manufacturers have to support the official website to find the driver WINDOWS7. Check and reply.

Dr. V Guest

You need to go start - Settings - Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Voice - Test Hardware - Next - Next - then you speak on the microphone! Test success. then open the volume control click the microphone icon in the control of the volume of the audio control panel, where voice is no problem the next experiment, there are problems, under proposals from the drive, from the brand's official website, download the appropriate drivers, or from the built-in system tray to install should be no problem; if the drive is no problem, then the volume control in the years to try it the highest values are transferred, preferably with a headset, it would be better. All the best.

Sound files and settings changes may cause sound problems. Restore the audio driver, sound hardware reset audio settings, and on the sound settings in Windows to re-initialize.
    1.Open the "Recovery Manager", then re-install the driver, click"Start 、"All Programs" , Then click"Recovery Manager" .
    2.Follow the onscreen instructions to restore the driver.
    3.To restore the audio driver software, restart your computer, test the sound.
    If still no sound, continue to the next step, update the audio driver.Play sound. I think your problem will solve. All the best.

If you do not hear voices, see the "Device Manager" to determine the status of audio devices:
    1.Click"Start" And in the "Start Search" field, enter "Device Manager". Pop-up "Device Manager" window.
    2. Double-click"Sound, video and game controllers" .
    3. If Not listed in the use of audio equipment and computer sound card , Then re-insert the board should be the sound card slot. If the problem persists, the next step.
    4 .If Audio device is not listed, use the onboard sound card and the computer , You may need to enable the BIOS in the audio device. The next step, checking the sound settings in the BIOS so that the setup and hardware configuration of the computer match.
    Best of luck.