Thread: Eurosport Player For Mac

Eurosport Player For Mac

Hello to everyone. I have installed the Eurosport Player on my Macbook. I am currently making use of the OS X 10.5.8 and installed other applications. But, when I click on that for playing, then it simply give me option for the small window video. But, I am not able to get the solution. If you are having any details for that, then please provide that to me. I am not getting that player in full screen mode. Does anyone is having solution for that.

Re: Eurosport Player For Mac

Hello, you must need to check out the setting for your Eurosport player for mac. If you check the settings then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You just need to make use of the option checking for your player. Then by making use of that setting you will able to get the full mode for your Mac. So, simply check that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that.

Hello, simply checkout the settings for your problem then you will able to get the solution. You need to search the setting for that and check whether there are any size related setting or not. It is just needed to make use of that. It will be simply helpful to you. So, just make use of that and then you will able to solve the problem. Just make use of that.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. I have installed this Eurosport player and then come to know that it is having problem regarding the size of the player. So, now I am also searching for the solution related to it. If anyone is having that then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out the solution and If I find that then I will give you that.

Hello, I have tried to search that and then fail to get that. So, I am making use of the different player. You can also use one of the below without any problem:
    • VLC media player for Mac OS X
    • iTunes for Mac
    • Windows Media Player for Mac
    • RealPlayer for Mac
    • MPEG Audio Realtime Player for Mac