Thread: iDVD Error While Encoding, Every Time

iDVD Error While Encoding, Every Time

Hello to everyone. I am trying to burn the DVD with iDVD and not getting the solution for that. So, if you are having any idea for that then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: iDVD Error While Encoding, Every Time

Hello, simply make use of the stopping that iDVD and then you will able to get the solution for your iDVD error problem. Then simply restart your Macbook and then you would not get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to restart the iDVD and your Macbook and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will solve the problem.

Hello, if you are making use of the Mac and you are getting the problem for the iDVD then you need to make use of the cleaner disc on your drive. I have tried this and that is why I am giving you this solution. I don't know how does it related to that, but it is working for me. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. I was getting the error as below:
    "media error/endcoding error."
    But, got solved from the using this solution. So, just do that and solve your problem also.

Dr. V Guest

Hello, if you have not solved your problem till, then you must need to make use of the removal of that application from your Mac and then simply make use of the new installation of the iDVD on your Mac. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of the installation and uninstallation for the iDVD and then you will able to install it.

Hello, simply update your iDVD and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the update the application and then if that is having any sort of problem, then that can be get solved for your iDVD. So, just do that and then you will able to get solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will able to get solved for your problem.