Thread: Does flash support Mac ?

Does flash support Mac ?

I have now upgraded to Flash 10. What the wrong happening with Adobe? I do not understand that why these people release Flash 10? The information which I know that the least price PC net book with the weakest CPU is able to run Flash better compare to the top-of-the-line Mac Pro is now pathetic. Each time a Flash popup appears on a Web page, my fans turn like crazy. Practically, when would you guys presume that Adobe will create a version of Flash for the Mac that really works properly?

Re: Does flash support Mac ?

Adobe has quiet well performance for his products on Windows platform. But there is a bit difference of the same on MAc system. Adobe releases different verison of updates for Mac also. For that you have to choose for the proper update for the exact version of operating you are using. Basically when you download and install the browser you get initial updates for that. Or the other way is to go on the official site of the flash plugin and get the latest download for the same. Flash is used on most of the websites and so it is an essential plugin. Some kernel fixes will help to improve the same.

Re: Does flash support Mac ?

Try using the most recent version of web browser. They comes with or without active plugins which later on you can add in your brower. Firefox has official site which provide you updates for the same. The other way is to use Safari which made of MAc system. Run your mac udpates for instance. I had faced this issue with Firefox in my system where after 3 tabs the browser hangs. The first thing I did is trying installing and re-isntalling the entire browser.The other solution is rebuilding the profiles of browser. If one fails then you can try to swtich with the other one. Install each and every flash update from older to new version.