Thread: Folder won't delete from desktop

Folder won't delete from desktop

I have a folder on my desktop which is really troubling me since i am trying to delete it and every time it gives me an error message. My windows tells me that the folder cannot be deleted from desktop as since this is used with another program.
    Is this happening due to a virus infection please tell me a way so that i can delete the folder.

Re: Folder won't delete from desktop

In this situation i will recommend you to create a new folder and then move the folder which you want to delete in this new folder. Then after this move you can also try to get this folder deleted (The new one) by simply right clicking it on the folder manually. Hope that this will help you to fix the matter.

There is a large possibility that your system may have got infected by a virus and hence you are not able to delete this folder. In order to help you in this matter i would like to get some more information in this matter. Please specify what error message are you getting when you try to delete the folder and which antivirus program are you using.

It appears as the folder which you are trying to tell is being locked and hence you ned to follow the following steps.

1. Download the unlocker application on your system and install.
    2. Right click the folder or file whichever you want to delete and select Unlocker
    3. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.
    3. Simply click Unlock All and the folder will be deleted.

Dr. V Guest

To solve this problem, you need to clean up your PC to the secure state by removing evidence traces and other garbage that may be used against you. Secure Clean PC program will do this job for you automatically, and also with scheduled operations. Hope fully the Secure Clean PC application will help you to solve the problem.