Thread: Macbook pro makes ping noise when lags

Macbook pro makes ping noise when lags

I am having an issue while watching the Youtube Video on the Macbook pro at that sound play nicely but the video got freeze in between the video but the sound is still playing. And one more thing that Macbook pro makes ping noise when lags. The noise is coming from the hard drive. So help me with the same.

Re: Macbook pro makes ping noise when lags

It seems to have the issue with the Internet connectivity which is not delivering the data packet from server side to the client side that is why both audio and video is not playing together. So it is better to check you internet connection and correct it if you find any kind of issue with the same. Might this resolve your issue.

Which browser you are using for playing the Youtube video? Play the video in any other browser and see whether getting the same lagging issue or not. Also it can be possible that your flash player is not working properly or got corrupted. So in that case you need to install the latest version of the Flash player and the see whether the issue got resolved or not.

Also if the above replies is not working for you then you can try one more thing which is with the graphic driver. It can be possible that graphic driver which you are using got corrupted or having the issue with the video playing. So it is advisable to update the graphic driver and check whether the issue got resolved or not.

I am having the same issue with the video playing on the Macbook which i have sorted out by updating the flash plugin and the issue related to the lagging is got resolved. So i think you should also try the same and see whether the issue got resolved or not. Also let me know if the issue did not resolve so that i can find the solution for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I am having the same issue with the video playing on the Macbook which i have sorted out by updating the flash plugin and the issue related to the lagging is got resolved. So i think you should also try the same and see whether the issue got resolved or not. Also let me know if the issue did not resolve so that i can find the solution for the same.
    First of all thanks for replying to my query and the help is appreciable. I have been out for some time so could not replied to this. I have gone through all the reply and try them and let you know if it works for me.