Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sealed Media Unsealer

Operating Systems

Old 23-04-2010

Sealed Media Unsealer

I have recently upgraded my Macbook Pro from Leopard to Snow Leopard and i got an error on booting it up. "The SealedMedia Unsealer cannot run on this version of Mac OS X. The system software you are running is too new and is not supported by this version of the Unsealer." How do resolve this issue?

Old 23-04-2010

Re: Sealed Media Unsealer

As you have upgraded the mac os x version on your macbook so according to that you have to upgrade your Sealed Media Unsealer as well so that you can have full support from it. You have to go to an official web site for upgrading your Sealed Media Unsealer for the Mac OS X Snow Leopard. And make sure that you install the Sealed Media Unsealer for your version mac os only.
Old 23-04-2010

It might happen that even if you have installed a latest Sealed Media Unsealer on your Mac OS X Snow Leopard but still you have got such an error. This kind of issue can arrive if you have not removed some of the files of your older Sealed Media Unsealer. Actually i have faced the similar issue on my macbook and found that i have not deleted some of the hidden Unsealer files.
Old 23-04-2010

Yes i think in your case, Not removing the Sealed Media Unsealer for an older version have affected to use the new one on your MAC OS X version. If you want to remove all the files of your older Sealed Media Unsealer then go to the Unsealer application folder where you can find an Oracle IRM uninstaller or something similar to it. You just have to run it which will remove all of the SealedMedia file.
Old 23-04-2010
Dr. V

I have faced the problem of extreme slow performance from my Macbook Pro which was just 6 days older. And i have found that it was happening because of Sealed Media Unsealer i guess as things have got better after uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. Initially i was just busy in finding an error coming on start up about unsealed media being unable to start on this os.
Old 23-04-2010

Thank you so much guys i think there was something left from the Sealed Media Unsealer of my Mac Os X leopard. As i have removed it from my macbook completely and then installed an upgraded Sealed Media Unsealer for new version of my mac os. Now i can easily boot up in this version of mac os x.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , ,