Thread: ADaMSoft application not able to install under Windows 7

ADaMSoft application not able to install under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64 bit operating system. I have an application that is ADaMSoft 3.11.1. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I have no idea what could be the reason that it is not able to work. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out well. Thank you.

Re: ADaMSoft application not able to install under Windows 7

The problem could be basically depended with the application that you have. It may be that there is some bugs appended to the applications installer file. So in order to make the things to get sorted out you need to look out for the thing that the installer file you have is proper. Try to get another file application that may be appropriate to check out.

IT may be that the application that you have may not have the rights or compatibility that may then help you get install to the system that you work with. So first do check out for the system ailments that you work with to the application. I hope this may then help in sorting the issue that you are facing with. Do check out.

You can make the application to work out for you. All you need to do is to make the application work under compatibility mode. This may then help in making the issue to be sorted out well. It can be done by right clicking on the installer .exe file and then install he application under the compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This may then help in making the issue that you face to be sorted.

It can be the admin might have restricted the rights to install any application to the system under the same. So in order to make the thing to get install all you need to do is to right click on the installer file and then Run as Administrator. This may help or work you out for making the application to respond or get installed to the system. Get access to the admin account.

Dr. V Guest

There is another way through which you can make the application to get install by making a new account with admin rights that may help in working or getting installed to the system. From the control panel option and then to the user account create a new account. Now fill in the parameters and then under manage section make the account type as Admin. Now restart the system and then login using the newly created account.

Hello, I am the main developer of ADaMSoft... I was surfing the web and I found this topic... of great interest...
    Now... ADaMSoft is fully compatible with Windows 7 64 bit... I use it every day. By the way you have to verify to have the right pre-requisities to install ADaMSoft, i.e. to have installed the JAVA runtime environment release 6 (there is also a version for the 64 bit environment).
    After this you have to start the installation file (a *.jar) file; there are two options:
    1) it starts correctly... check the two license boxes, press Install ADaMSoft and press the button, in the new window: Destination directory for the main of ADaMSoft... I usually create a new directory from the directory listing (usually is c:\ADaMSoft) and select this as the destination directory; after this all the other settings are autonatically filled, so you can just press the button Install. At the end you are asked if you want to create the links in the desktop... these could not work in W7, but inside the created directory there is the ADaMSoft.exe file... you can manually copy it and create a link in your desktop.
    2) it not starts correctly... this can derive from an incorrect file association between W7 and a jar file (usually if you have installed WinRAR)... in this case just select the jar file and, with the right button of the mouse, select "Open with" and the Java option... after this the installer could be opened... follow the instructions in the point 1)

Anyway... thanks for your interest in our software and you can, also, contact us whenever you want using the mail address that are in the ADaMSoft main website

Regards,

Marco

Hello there, thank you for providing the information about the compatibility of the ADaMSoft application with the Windows 7 operating system. It seems that many of the users were having problems and I guess it will be solved now.

That is so good to hear. Now finally the application would then be able to work out and gel up with the operating system. It would be great to use the tool now without any issue.