Thread: MacBook Air no audio output device found

MacBook Air no audio output device found

Hello,
    Strange epidemic seems to affect first generation Macbook Air. It is as if there was no sound card. By strolling on the internet, we realize that the phenomenon grows, and we do not really know for now if it is a software problem, due to an update by example or material. I find it useful to report this problem. Check your Macbook Air, especially if you're near the end of the warranty. No sound, the sound icon does not reappear, and the camera reports no device in the dashboard.

Re: MacBook Air no audio output device found

Hello,
    My Macbook Air has just returned from a small fitness room. Replaced Logicboard (under warranty in my case). I expected a little. This is the only solution to the problem if one believes the many discussions on this subject on the Internet. So, if you guys know what is the exact problem then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    I have a Mac Book Air is also a 1st generation buy and I have no sound. This problem is not isolated, I also try ONYX and PRAM Reset all, however the problem is not solved. Should I try a full restore before contacting customer service. Also, is there any possibility that the customer service will help me.

Hello,
    The problem with sound on MBA has been resolved. After several calls to various Apple Authorized repair, specifications paying with my MBA blocked for 1 week, and if I do not accept the repair estimate I still have to pay the hand. After some research on the net I came across macosassistance, I think you should try this one, this has helped me see if this is helpful to you.

Hello,
    Even I have used this service and it is good. What I contact by phone, the appointment is made the next day to replace defective equipment and not billable if it does not work. The repair is done in 1 hour, replacing the audio cable and audio board. macosassistance I advise all those who have the same problem MBA. Their performance has been serious with great professionalism and without stealing the client.