Thread: Microsoft details on Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes

Microsoft details on Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes

Hello friends, it seems that many of the users of the Windows 7 operating system are facing many issues. I am a Windows 7 user too and hence, I am aware about such problems. On searching the internet for the official help that the authorities have provided to eradicate the problems experienced, I have found the following links:
    To get rid of a problem with Blue Screen:
    http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/...x?kbnum=979444
    To get rid of a problem with system Sleep:
    http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/...x?kbnum=958685
    There are many other Microsoft details on Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes on their official site, so check through them before you search for any unofficial help.
    Last edited by Anirvinya; 19-04-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Re: Microsoft details on Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes

Hello there, thanks for providing with the information about the Microsoft details on Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes. It is good to know that the officials are taking some steps to solve the problems that the users of Windows 7 are facing. The main problems faced by the users are the incompatibility issues with the applications and programs. They must provide some solutions for the same.

There is no need for any Microsoft details on Windows 7 for the incompatibility issues. This is because there are already many solutions available for it. The best solution is the compatibility mode that the operating system itself provides. This is done with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility. The option of Run as Administrator can also be used in many cases.

Dr. V Guest

There are solutions for the incompatibility issues with the applications and programs that are actually released by the officials, that is the third party. It has been seen that all the applications and programs that have been provided with the compatibility tools, which when installed does the required settings for the compatibility. So, the incompatibility issues are not faced by the users with the help of this tool.

There is no need to worry about the incompatibility problems any more. Actually, the new versions of all the applications and softwares being released are tested for Windows 7. The fact is that the developers are making it sure that all the new versions of the applications and softwares released must be supported by all the platforms available in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Devasis View Post
    There is no need to worry about the incompatibility problems any more. Actually, the new versions of all the applications and softwares being released are tested for Windows 7. The fact is that the developers are making it sure that all the new versions of the applications and softwares released must be supported by all the platforms available in the market.
    I have to say I buy into that Devs..

Frankly, I've not had any problems with either of my Vista installations, and Win7 is flawless. I've stayed in Intel platforms, I build my own, my Dell M6300 i Intel, but mostly, they're powerful machines. Duo-Cores, Quad-Cores, 4-16 GB RAM, Devoted video, a GIG of memory each, SATA hard drive. It's been my contention since Vista came out that it was released ahead of really powerful and affordable platforms accompanied of course, by lots of high-freq, DDR RAM and powerful video cards. They were selling laptops with Celerons, a GIG of RAM and shared video capability, and many desktops with the same capabilities, but Vista always needed 4 GIGs minimum to run well.

Face it, the manufacturers pushed to get new sales going, and Vista was the hot ticket, AND, fact is, for most users, XP was good enough once they thought good and hard about it. Once these higher capability systems, memory, and components came out, Vista ceased to be a problem for me or my customers. And, with Driver Signing, I just don't have compatibility issues, really, going back to XP.

So the endless shrill about the flaws and compatibilities have me wondering. My venue is the home and light-business consumer, that is, folks with lots of different peripherals, programs and applications unique to their businesses using every for of networking there is, and from XP on, given adequate hardware "horsepower", so to speak, I'm amazed at what these boxes do.

Not sure what others' incompatibilities are, but I'd sure like to hear..

Microsoft details on Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes

Yeah ! It's right that , there are so many issue are posted by the user to work or installed in the machine. But officially, you can get any type of help that you requires according to your problem. Just search through the error that you are getting and find the appropriate solution....