Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2010

How to repair windows 7 spwizeng.dll error

My Compaq desktop is installed with windows 7 operating system. when i restarted the system yesterday it resulted in to an error message as soon as the desktop apperas that "spwizeng.dll error". Please tell me what caused this problem and also tell me a way to get rid of this issue. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
Old 21-04-2010

Re: How to repair windows 7 spwizeng.dll error

This error usually occurs when the spwizeng.dll file becomes corrupt and hence to get rid of this error you need to do the following.
  • Insert the recovery disc in to the cd drive.
  • Then when the blue screen gives the welcome message press R from the keyboard.
  • Follow the steps and finish the repair.
Old 21-04-2010
Dr. V

The best possible option to solve this error is to restore your system to a poin or date before where your system was free of these type of error. The system restore should definitely help you in this matter because it will use an earrlier version of the file which was not damaged or corrupted.
Old 21-04-2010

This appears as a registry error and hence i would suggest you to install the RegistryBooster. RegistryBooster is the easy answer to registry problems. It conducts deep scans of your registry to check for errors and conflicts, then repairs and optimizes the registry to peak performance and stability. Periodic scans will keep your registry "clean" and will greatly enhance your system's performance and stability. You'll see immediate increases in speed and decreases in system conflicts.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,