Thread: Texefex 3.1 installation issue

Texefex 3.1 installation issue

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is Texefex 3.1 and the problem is that it is not able to get install to the system. I have no idea what could be the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Texefex 3.1 installation issue

The issue could well being with the application. It could be that the application is been appended with some bugs and this is the reason that it is not able to work out well. So in order to get the issue sorted you need to work out and make the application to get install. It can be done by getting another copy of the installer file. Do check out for the same.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted out. All you need to do is to get a good copy of the application or try to install the application under safe mode option. This is because you my then be able to process the function very well. IN order to make the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you check out as safe mode option do not have embedded features and hence you may then be able to process and carry out the function.

IT may be that the admin might have blocked the rights for the user in order to install the application to the system. You need to work out well for the thing as making the application to install using admin account. You need to get access to the same that is the admin account by right clicking on the installer file and hen Run as Administrator.

There is another way through which you can make the application to be installed to the system. You need to open the user account option from the control panel and then fill in the parameters. Now after it is been done you need to make the account type as admin under manage section. Restart the system and then login using the newly created account.