Thread: X immediately freezes with nvidia driver on Zotac ION / Ubuntu 9.10 64/32

X immediately freezes with nvidia driver on Zotac ION / Ubuntu 9.10 64/32

I have a Zotac ION F motherboard and it is been installed with Ubuntu - 64-bit/32-bit. I have installed nvidia drivers to the system but it is not able to work well with the system. I have no idea what has happened but it freezes the system. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: X immediately freezes with nvidia driver on Zotac ION / Ubuntu 9.10 64/32

The problem could well been related to the drivers that you have installed. It can be that the driver may have some bugs appended and this is the reason that the system gets freezed with the thing. So in order to sort he problem you need to check out that the drivers are proper and get it installed using another copy. This may sort the issue.

There is a possibility that the driver you have may not have the compatibility with the motherboard that you have. Do check out for the support file or software that may help you out to get the things sorted. It will help you out to get the issue to be sorted. So in order to make the issue well sorted do look out for the thing that is the compatibility issue.

IT can be that the GPU may have some issue. It seems that you have a broken Gpu or it may have gone crashed. Do look out for the thing. There is a rare possibility of having the issue. You may then get the things to be worked out well by replacing the same if it is associated with the same. So do look out for it as well.

A bug issue may be the only reason for the same. You need check out for the system ailments and then install the correct drivers running under Ubuntu operating system.So do check out for the issue that will help in making the thing to be supported. It could be the only thing so get to a better conclusion by making the steps into implementing.