Thread: DialGuard application is not able to install

DialGuard application is not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is DialGuard. It is basically for internet. The problem is that I am not able to install the application to the system. I have no idea what could be the reason? Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: DialGuard application is not able to install

The problem could be related to the application that it may be appended with some issue or threat. In order to make the things to work or process out well it is necessary and essential that you look out for the problems that you are facing. Get another application that may help you out so that I may then sort the thing well.

There can be a possibility that the admin might have blocked the rights in order to make the issue. This is the reason that using a normal account you are not able to install the application. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to right click on the .exe file and then run as Administrator. Then get access to the same. You may work.

You can also make the issue to be sorted by creating a new account with admin rights. All you need to do is to open the user account option and then fill in the parameters. Now under manage section make the account type as admin. Now create account and then restart the system. Login using newly created account. This may help.

Try to run the system under safe mode option. This can b done that the application you have try to install under the mode. As safe mode option do not have much of the advanced features embedded. So try to make the things to process out well. This may help you well. I hope this will sort the problem that you are facing.