Thread: Ripping Blu Rays to Media Centre

Ripping Blu Rays to Media Centre

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I am planning to burn blu-ray disc for Windows 7 media center using My Movies 3. Please help me out in making me know the best way to rip the movie with a High definition audio effect. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Ripping Blu Rays to Media Centre

You can use BDInfo tool for making the disc to be burned well.; It is a good tool with good embedded features that will help and make the issue to be sorted for you. It is was designed to collect video and audio technical specifications from Blu-ray movie discs. So do check out for the same. This will help you to out to make the issue sorted.

Tr out for tsMuXer application tool. This tool is much efficient and well conserved to make the issue to be sorted well. It has the ability to get the application to process well for the thing. All you need to do is to install the application and check out for the easy to use tool application info. This will help in making the disc as you wanted.

There is another tool that would help you in making the issue to be sorted well. Do use MakeMKV tool. It would also help you out to make the things work out well. So in order to check out install the application and then try to perform the task by choosing the format and then looking out for the soundtrack with the definition of the same. Do check out.

You need to look out for the format as Media center may not support Blu-ray well. So do check out for the ailments that may be required well. So first try to figure out the system ailments and then make the issue to be sorted. I guess MKV format do work for you. It supports under Media center. So perform the same. Look out for the conclusion.