Thread: winamp on a mac 0s-x 10.5.6

winamp on a mac 0s-x 10.5.6

Hello friends, i am here to get help for installing the Winamp in mac 0s-x 10.5.6, I was trying to install it in the Apple Mac but not able to do so. Now i am here to get the solution from you people regarding this. How can i install the Winamp in mac. So if anyone knows how to do this reply back to me over here. I tried it many times but not succeeded.

Re: winamp on a mac 0s-x 10.5.6

You are having the Apple Mac and you want to install the Winamp media player in your mac. you have already tried to install it, but not succeeded. I think Winamp media player is only available for the Windows operating systems and it will not work on any other operating system. So do not try to install it in the mac. this can create the problem in the MAC or can damage some software installed in it.

Elieis is right, The Winamp media player is not compatible with the mac 0s-x 10.5.6 or any other mac OS versions and the operating systems. This software is only compatible with the Windows operating system. So this media player will only work on the Microsoft Windows operating systems. For getting more details about the Winamp media player refer website of the Winamp.

Well you can use the Winamp media player in your Apple Mac but not in the mac 0s-x 10.5.6 operating system. You can install the the Windows operating system in the Apple MAC and install the Winamp media player in it. This will work properly. Apple Macs are compatible with the Windows operating systems. So install Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.

There are many media player applications available in the market which are compatible with the mac 0S X 10.5.6, So you can search on the google for it and download from there or you can download it from the Apple website. Some of the media players are:
    • Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
    • VLC media player for Mac OS X