Thread: RivaTuner Problems With ATI Catalyst 10.3

RivaTuner Problems With ATI Catalyst 10.3

Hello, I have recently installed the ATI 10.3 Drivers and if I start the Rivatuner then it simply give me error message as below:
    Unsupported Driver Dected.
    I am not able to understand the problem in this. When I am making use of the ATI 10.3 I have never got such kind of message. If you are having any solution on this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: RivaTuner Problems With ATI Catalyst 10.3

Hello, you are getting this problem of the error message as the driver which you have installed are not supporting to your ATI Catalyst 10.3 and that is why you are getting that message. So, simply make use of the new driver for the ATI Catalyst 10.3 which are required for your RivaTuner and get the solution for your problem. You must need to check the related driver and then need to simply install them.

Hello, if you are having any sort of the Driver Problem then you must need to make use of the Driver Detective which will simply install the driver which is required for your ATI Catalyst 10.3 and then you will get the solution for your problem:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, the error message you are getting due to the problem in your Driver. You will get such kind of message only when the Driver is not supported by the system. So, if you want to get solved for your problem then you must need to make use of the new driver which are supported by the ATI Catalyst 10.3 and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of that and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.

Hello, you need to first uninstall the driver which you have installed for your ATI Catalyst 10.3 and then you need to simply restart the system. After that you can simply get the driver for the ATI Catalyst 10.3 by making use of that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is simply needed to make use of the drivers which are required and then you will not get that error message.