Thread: Hp QuickPlay not able to work under Windows 7

Hp QuickPlay not able to work under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have HP quickplay application that is been installed. The problem is that the application is not able to work when been upgraded with Windows 7. I do not know what could have been the reason. Please do help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Hp QuickPlay not able to work under Windows 7

The application that you have may not be much compatible with the operating system. This is because there may not be much of the support to the application and hence it is essential that you work out for the same. In order to make the application to respond well to the system you need to check out that the system ailments s fulfilling the necessities.

IT may be that the application has some bugs appended to it. This is the reason that it is not able to work well or respond. So in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to look out that the application is well and not related with any issue. For this you need to get a good clean and fresh copy of there application. Hope this may then work out well for you.

There can be a possibility of making the application to process out well. You need to install the application under compatibility mode. This may then work out or help to sort he issue. It is essential that you make the thing to work out well for you. Right click on the installer.exe file and then install it under compatibility mode for Windows XP. I hope this may work.

You may need to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center in order to get the support of the application. So do check out for the issue as the tools will then help you out to make the issue sorted. The application tools that is been installed will help out to support the feature.