Thread: Qosmio X305-Q701 - Sound Problems

Qosmio X305-Q701 - Sound Problems

Hi there, I am having an issue with the recently upgrade Windows 7. I have installed the Windows 7 in my Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q701 notebook and installed all the driver related to the same. Buts after installing all the driver i found that the sound coming from my speaker is not like that as i am getting in the Windows Vista and i could not found the reason behind the same. So if you can then please let me know about Qosmio X305-Q701 - Sound Problem. Thank you.

Re: Qosmio X305-Q701 - Sound Problems

as per your problem it seems that the driver which you have installed on your system is not working fine with the Windows 7 so i think you have to try to uninstall and reinstall it again. After installing the driver again just restart the system and see whether the sound coming from the speaker is as you are expecting or not.

Have you checked the connection of the speaker which might not be able to produce the better outcome due to the loose connection in it. If you are not yet checked the same. Power off the computer and remove all the connection and then reconnect all properly in given port and restart the system and check for the sound.

I think this can be possible that the driver which you are installing is not compatibility with the Windows 7. If the driver is not compatible with the Windows 7 then it is not possible for the same devise to work properly with the Windows 7 as the same is having the compatibility issue while running on the older version of the Windows. So install the latest version of the driver and enjoy.

I agree with the above reply and find that the Windows 7 is having the compatibility issue which is not yet resolve by the Microsoft but they have given the Windows XP mode as the solution of it which runs the older application on the Windows 7. So i think that it is better to download the latest version of the Windows 7 compatible sound card driver for you device from the official site of manufacturer of you device and the install the same on you system.

Hey thanks to all for helping me out with the issue of the sound problem in the Toshiba notebook which i am unable to find and resolved with the help of you. As per your suggestion i have gone to the Official site of the Toshiba ans asked for the Windows 7 compatible driver for the Sound card of mine and after installing the same the issue is no longer available.