Thread: How to Organize all multimedia content with Media Center

How to Organize all multimedia content with Media Center

I am using a custom desktop installed with windows vista ultimate i want to Organize all multimedia content with Media Center. Since every time i open media center i had to search for all my windows file can you please suggest me a way so that i can get rid of this problem of searching every time.

Re: How to Organize all multimedia content with Media Center

Start menu and select Windows Media Center. This presents a great strength and great weakness. Its strength is its graphical sophistication. It is beautiful, lively, he won in ergonomics since you can navigate the menu vertically but also horizontally now. The downside is its requirement in terms of system resources.

I think you can Organize all multimedia content with Media Center by simply adding all the media in to the music files or into the video file or what ever you want to view using the media center. you can also view all the image files too using the media center so i would suggest you to add all the medias in to the media center.

When you enter in to the media center for the first time transfer all the images from the device or from the folder which you have on your desktop. Since adding this files once will not prompt you to re-enter the files again and again you just have to associate the file only once. Hope this information was useful.

You just need to insert the media or the device which you want to associate you media the following steps will help you in this matter.

1 Insert the media on your system so that it gets detected.
    2. Clicck import from the left menu also enter the name of the folder where you have the files.
    3. Then simply follow the instructions.