Thread: ICQ 6.5 application not able to install

ICQ 6.5 application not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is ICQ 6.5 but the problem is that I am not able to install the application to the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a good solution. Thank you.

Re: ICQ 6.5 application not able to install

The problem is basically related to the application that you have. It may be that the application may be appended with some bugs and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to work or function well. So in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to get another application to process. So check out for the same.

It could be that the application not able to cope with the operating system that you use. It would be better that in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to look out for the compatibility tool or install the application under compatibility mode. You may then be able to perform the application and then it would be better that you work with the same.

It could be that the application may not be able to get install to the system that is the admin might have restricted the rights to make the application to be installed to the system. In order to make the things to process well you need to right click on the installer of the application and then Run as Administrator. This may help you out to process or work with the application then.

There is another way through which you can make the application to get install by creating a admin account from the user account option that is in the control panel. Fill the required parameters that is been needed and then under manage section choose the account type as Admin. Now restart the system and then login using the newly created account.

Calvin.K Guest

Run the system under safe mode. This may hen help you to work with the application. You need to process the system first under safe mode as the features are not supporting much due to the disabled feature of the system under safe mode. This may then help in making the application to get install as there may be no admin restriction. Check out for the same.