Thread: MSI Afterburner + Steam + Windows 7

MSI Afterburner + Steam + Windows 7

Hello everyone, I am using Windows 7 operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. The combination of MSI Afterburner + Steam + Windows 7 does not work in my system and I am not able to understand why. Infact, it seems that Steam is refusing to work with the MSI Afterburner. Kindly help me with the solutions that can be used in this case.

Dr. V Guest

An incompatibility issue

Just make sure that the issue of MSI Afterburner with Steam in the Windows 7 operating system is an incompatibility issue or not. You need to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check out for the same. There will be a list of compatibilities and incompatibilities provided by the tool after scanning the system. If any of the above softwares come under the incompatibilities, then I suggest you to get any alternatives for the same to solve the issue.

Set the operating system in the compatibility mode

You will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode inorder to solve the problem of MSI Afterburner with Steam in Windows 7. You can do this with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option, that is provided as an option, when you right-click on the icon of the particular applications or programs. Using the recommended settings there can help you to get rid of the problem.

The Stealth mode

You can eradicate the issues of MSI Afterburner and Steam with respect to the Windows 7 operating system with the help of Stealth mode. You can solve any such issues always with the help of the Search button. If go through the documentation, that is given along you may understand about the same. The Stealth mode can be started with the help of OSD server properties.

Get the compatibility tools for MSI Afterburner and Steam

I suggest you to get the compatibility tools for MSI Afterburner and Steam, if the problem being encountered is because of any kind of incompatibility issue with the Windows 7 operating system. Such tools have been released for almost all softwares and applications, that are facing any such incompatibility issue with Windows 7. Install the tools before you actually install the softwares.

The new versions of MSI Afterburner and Steam

just make sure that you are using the new versions of MSI Afterburner and Steam. This is because if you use the older versions of these softwares, then the operating system will have conflicts with them. This is the same case with many other applications and programs too. But, all the new versions of the applications and programs are released such that all the available operating systems must be supported. So, get the latest versions of these softwares.