Thread: Windows 7 audio driver for Satellite P100

Windows 7 audio driver for Satellite P100

Hi there, I am having Toshiba Satellite P100 which i have installed the Windows 7. I have installed all the drivers of the laptop onto it. But still having problem with the Audio. I have looked for it then Audio in Device manager it is not showing Audio driver for my sound card. So please help me with the Windows 7 audio driver for Satellite P100. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 audio driver for Satellite P100

As per your installation of the Windows 7 i think you need to add the latest driver for the Audio on your notebook. There are some known issue of the Windows 7 which do not allow the older version of the driver to run on the same. So to get rid of the issue you need to download the latest and compatible version of the driver to it.

It seems to have the Windows 7 compatibility in which the older version of the Windows software and application wont run. I think your sound card might not be compatible with the Windows 7. In that check for the hardware compatibility of your device on the Windows 7 official site where you can get to know about the compatibility of your card.

Yes this is right that that Windows 7 won't allow the application and support of the previous Windows operating System on the same. As the Microsoft is also aware of the same so he is giving the solution of the same as the Windows XP mode which is the application to run the older version application on Widows 7. To know more about it visit the link give n below.
    Windows Virtual PC vs Windows XP Mode for Windows 7

As you are looking for the driver of the Audio Drive for your Toshiba Satellite P100 which will run on the Windows 7 so let me tell you that this can be solved with the help of the Toshiba site. Visit the official site of Toshiba and enter the the Model number if your device and download the driver for your Windows 7 running notebook.

As you are looking for the driver of the Audio Drive for your Toshiba Satellite P100 which will run on the Windows 7 so let me tell you that this can be solved with the help of the Toshiba site. Visit the official site of Toshiba and enter the the Model number if your device and download the driver for your Windows 7 running notebook.
    I have tried this and it worked for me as it seems to have the compatibility issue and after downloading the latest driver for the same the issue got resolved. Thanks a lot.