Thread: Problem with Toshiba Upgrade Assistant

Problem with Toshiba Upgrade Assistant

I am having the Problem with Toshiba Upgrade Assistant which i am using for the Windows 7 but the Toshiba Upgrade Assistance keeps hanging between the download of the Config free and i am getting a message that "The Toshiba Upgrade Assistant for Windows 7 cannot continue due to a file transfer error. Please check your Internet connection and retry." As i have check my connection and it is working fine, I have tried the same more then three time. Help me for the same. Thank you.

Re: Problem with Toshiba Upgrade Assistant

It seems to be having the problem in the server of the Toshiba which might be not allowing you to install the Windows 7 on your device as you are having the internet connection proper but still you are getting the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant is not working properly. So i will suggest you to wait for some time and then try the same again for you device.

Dr. V Guest

I think you forgot to mention the model and configuration of your device. have you checked that your device is eligible for the upgrade? As it seems from you problem that you have discussed it is the problem of the Windows 7 upgrade which is not allowed on your device. Might be you are running the older model which do not support the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant.

If you are getting problem in upgrade of the Windows through the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant then why don't you install the Windows 7 with the help of the DVD for your Toshiba. As this is the easiest method to run the same. The Windows 7 can be installed with the DVD easily and does not required any internet connection for the same.

If the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant is not working for you then the best way to resolve this issue to get the assistance from the Toshiba support. As they might be aware of this and having the proper solution for the same. Check out the backside of you device where the number must be printed or contact Toshiba Technical Support at (800) 457-7777.

....... contact Toshiba Technical Support at (800) 457-7777.
    Thanks for providing me the detailed explanation about my query that i have asked about i will go through the contacting the Toshiba technical Support and let you know about the solution which i will get from them .