Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2010

HD DVD software not working after Windows 7 upgrade

Hello everyone, I am facing a problem with a particular software after a change of the operating system. The issue is that HD DVD software not working after Windows 7 upgrade. I was using this software without any problems in Windows Vista, that is the earlier operating system that I was using. Is this some kind of incompatibility issue? Whatever it is, please help me to get rid of the problem.
Old 09-04-2010

The hardware and software evaluation tool

Inorder to know the cause of the problem that HD DVD software not working after Windows 7 upgrade, you must run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. This tool will help you to know if this particular software is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. If it is shown as incompatible, then you will have to search for the alternatives of the same.
Old 09-04-2010

The latest version of HD DVD software

You will have to find out the latest version of HD DVD software. The issue of HD DVD software not working after Windows 7 upgrade is being caused because you are surely using an older version of the same. The new versions of all the softwares, programs or applications work fine, that is without any issues in the Windows 7 operating system. So, using the new version of this software will help you to solve the problem.
Old 09-04-2010

Try to start HD DVD software in the compatibility mode

My suggestion to you is to try to start HD DVD software in the compatibility mode. This is a solution to be used against the problem of HD DVD software not working after Windows 7 upgrade because the system will provide the recommended settings that the software require to run in any computer. You will have to use the option of troubleshoot compatibility for this purpose.
Old 09-04-2010
Dr. V

The compatibility tool for HD DVD software

According to me, you must search for the compatibility tool for HD DVD software. If HD DVD software is not working after Windows 7 upgrade because of any type of incompatibility issue, then this is the best solution that can be used. Actually, such tools are available for all the softwares and applications that are facing any sort of incompatibilities with the Windows 7 operating system. Remember to install this tool before the software is installed into the system.
Old 09-04-2010

Upgradation is the main cause of the issue

I suppose that the upgradation is the main cause of the issue that HD DVD software not working after Windows 7 upgrade. The users who have done an upgradation to Windows 7 from the old versions of Windows are seen to be facing such types of issues. This is why it is recommended that one must always format the computer and thus, remove the older files. After that, do a clean install of the operating system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,