Thread: A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7

A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7

I am facing a weird problem after I have upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system. The issue is that my A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7. There was no such issue while I was working with the Windows Vista operating system. I am not able to understand what is causing the problem. I have reboot the laptop by pressing its power button to start the it again. Kindly help me to get rid of this situation.

Re: A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7

Hello there, your problem that A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7 has already been solved on the forums. Here, have a look at the threads that are mentioned below to get your solution:

Some error while upgradation

Hello there, it seems that some error while upgradation has occurred because of which A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7. The only solution to solve this issue is to format the computer and then, install a new copy of Windows 7. This will help you to get rid of the issue. If you repair the current files of the system, then the problem will surely persist.

Always do a clean install of Windows 7

Hello there, it is recommended that one must always do a clean install of Windows 7, so that the problems like A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7 will be avoided. By doing a clean install, the older files of the system will be removed and fresh files will be added. So, using the same method will hopefully help you to get rid of the issue. Just let me know if the problem persists.

Conflicts in the system

I think that there are many conflicts in the system, that is the applications and programs used in the system are incompatible with the operating system. Because of this, other activities of the system are being interfered like in your case the A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7. You will have to find out the incompatibilities of the system with the help of the hardware and software evaluation tool and remove the same.

Install the proper and compatible drivers

If A215-6820 will not resume from sleep with Windows 7, then there is a need to install the proper and compatible drivers. This is because I think that the above mentioned problem is being caused because you are not using the proper drivers. So, better reinstall the new compatible drivers or upgrade the same that you are using in your system. Your problem will be probably solved after that.