Thread: Creating Recovery Discs after custom install of Windows

Creating Recovery Discs after custom install of Windows

Since i have a habit of installing my Operating system every two months and hence i want to know how can i create Recovery Discs after custom install of Windows so that i directly restore the operating system form my disc itself and i o not have to install it again from scratch. i would be very thankful to you.

Re: Creating Recovery Discs after custom install of Windows

To create a complete PC backup archive follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    1. From the Control Panel, tap the System and Security category, then tap Backup and Restore.
    2. Tap Create a system image in the left navigation bar, then follow the instructions.
    Note: You will need an external USB hard disk drive or DVD drive attached to store the backup copy.

A legal copy iso recovery system Vista, for those without the DVD as with many PC brands. The Windows Vista DVD has a "recovery center" that offers the possibility of recovering your system via automated recovery This application is very much useful that it can detect all the errors automatically and can repair them, access to restore point, the complete recovery of backup, or access to the Recovery Console. Iso images to burn with your favorite burning software with the option to burn an image, do not engraved in the iso itself.

For this situation you will need a third party application like Hiren's BootCD which is a boot CD containing various tools and Utilities which are very useful such as system performance benchmarks, partitioning agents, It also has a disk imaging tool as well as disk cleaning. The data recovery tools is also a very wonderful tool to recover your lost data, MBR tools, BIOS tools, and many others for fixing various computer problems.
    Last edited by Solomon; 08-04-2010 at 05:50 AM.

Steps for creating a Recovery Discs after custom install of Windows

• Open the Start Menu. In the search line, type recdisc.exe and press Enter.
    • Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive and click on the Create disc button.
    • you may be prompted for inserting the Windows installation disc, which means that the files which are required to create the system repair disc cannot be found on your computer. Insert a Windows 7 installation disc.
    • It will now start creating the System Repair Disc.
    • After finishing, press the Close button.
    • Click on OK.
    Last edited by Lillebror; 08-04-2010 at 05:59 AM.