Thread: Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade

Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade

I am facing an unusual problem in my system after I have upgraded to this new operating system from Windows Vista. The case is that Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade. Such type of an issue was there in Windows Vista too, but it used to occur occasionally. If anyone knows about the solutions that can be used in such a situation, then kindly reply and thanks for any help.

Re: Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade

Hello there, I suppose that the problem of Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade has already been solved on our forums. Just make sure that you have had a look at the following thread to get the solution and let me know if the problem persists:
    Windows Explorer constantly Not Responding on Windows 7 x64

A genuine Windows 7 issue

There is no need to worry if Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade. This is because this is a genuine Windows 7 issue. The best solution that can be used in this situation is to get rid of all the unwanted applications and programs that are installed in the system. Thus, less amount of resources will be used by the operating system and the issue will be thus, solved.

Toshiba has a problem with upgradation of Windows 7

One must always remember that Toshiba has a problem with upgradation of Windows 7. This is the same reason why Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade. So, rather than upgrading to Windows 7, it better to do a clean install of the same. This means that the current system must be eradicated by formatting and then, a new copy must be installed into the computer.

Windows Vista had the problem

You have mentioned that Windows Vista had the problem. Now, Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade is being encountered because of the same reason. This is so, since the problems of the previous operating system will always persist in the newly upgraded operating system also. Doing a clean install will help you to remove the issue.

Re: Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade

The problems like Windows Explorer is not responding in Toshiba Satellite A135 after Windows 7 upgrade are seen to occur a lot of times these days. The authorities have to come up with some solution against this issue because it seems that there are some conflicts between the Toshiba computers and the Windows 7 operating system. Only they can solve the problem.