Thread: UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7

UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7

I am having an issue with a new software that I am trying to install in my system with Windows 7 operating system. The problem that I am facing is that UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7. This is a software that updates all of the system drivers automatically. I need to know the system requirements of this software. Is this some sort of incompatibility issue? If this issue can be got rid of, then please provide the solutions that can be used in this situation.

System requirements of UpdatesDriver

To know why UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7, you must have a look at the system requirements of UpdatesDriver, that are mentioned below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate

Other requirements:
    • CPU: 500 MHz or better
    • RAM: 64 MB or more
    • Hard disk: 52 MB or more free

UpdatesDriver is incompatible with Windows 7

UpdatesDriver is incompatible with Windows 7 and I can assure you this from the system requirements of this software, that are mentioned in the above post. So, since the cause of the issue that UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7 is known, you will have to look out for the solutions that can help solving the same. I suggest you to try running this particular software in the compatibility mode.

Compatibility tool for UpdatesDriver

If UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7, then you must search for the compatibility tool for UpdatesDriver on the internet. Such tools have been released for all those applications and softwares, that are having any kind of incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to install this tool before UpdatesDriver is installed into the computer.

Dr. V Guest

Force the application to start

My suggestion to you is to force the application to start if UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7. The "run as administrator" option has to be used in this case and you will get this option, when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or software. I can assure you that this is a technique that can be used to get rid of the incompatibility problem because I have been able to solve many such problems in my system too with Windows 7.

Alternatives for UpdatesDriver

I suppose that you must search for the alternatives for UpdatesDriver, since UpdatesDriver is not able to work with Windows 7. It is better to use a compatible software with the operating system, rather than correcting the incompatibilities of a problematic software. Given below are some of the alternatives that I found from the web, for the same use:
    • Driver Checker 2.1.1
    • Driver Genius Professional Edition 2004 1.6.0.608
    • Driver Magician 2.6
    • Driver Updater Pro 4.1.4.2
    • UpdatesDriver 2.0