Thread: How to re-lock a drive with bitlocker

How to re-lock a drive with bitlocker

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a bitlocker application in order to lock my folders that I want to. The problem is that when I unlock the drive it is then not able to get relock when been tried. It has to be restarted everytime to make it enabled. I do not know what could have been the reason. Please do help me. Thank you.

Re: How to re-lock a drive with bitlocker

The issue could be well being related tool the application. It could be that the application may have some issues or been related with some bugs. So in order to make the things work out you need to reinstall or scan the thing to sort the issue. This will then help you out in making the issue to be sorted well. It is essential that you look out for the same.

The issue could be basically based on potential security bug. This is the thing that may then make the issue t be worked out well. It is that the issue can be worked out well as been related to the bugs that may be appended to the operating system. You need to work out for the same. Hope this should then process out well. Do check out.

It could be that the application or the system may be affected by a threat that is virus and ti may have caused the same in order to malfunction. So you need to make the system to work out by running a scan check that may then help in sorting the issue. Do look out for the thing. Use a good antivirus application tool that may then sort the issue.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus program. That would help in making the issue to be sorted. Do look out for the same as the antivirus will have the ability to detect the threat and get it eradicated from the system. This may then make the thing to sort out well. So it would be better that you look out for the same and implement accordingly.