Thread: Windows 7 Does not recognize my DLNA Samsung TV

Windows 7 Does not recognize my DLNA Samsung TV

hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Samsung DLNA TV. I have bought a Linksys WET610N Wireless bridge in order to get the TV to be connected with he system. The problem is that it is not getting connected. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 Does not recognize my DLNA Samsung TV

The issue could be well being related to the connection hat is the networking that you are trying to establish. It may be that the address that is been assigned is not appropriate and hence it is essential in order to make the things to work out well. So all you have to do is to check out the parameters for the devics that is been attached to the system is correct.

You need to update the drivers for the motherboard for the system that you are using, It could be that the slots or the port thorough which you have bridged the network may not be installed with latest tool and hence this is the reason that the Tv is not able to work out get connected with the system. As Windows 7 been highly advanced operating system it requires latest tool for operation.

In order to make the device to be associated or gelled up with the system you need to look out for the thing that may then support in advance to get the connection established. This is necessary that you upgrade the firmware for the router that you use to bridge the network. IT may be that the not being updated with the latest firmware it is giving such issues.

Install an application that is EyeconTroller. This is a tool that is been used for Iphone as well as Samsung TV. The best thing about the same is hat it creates virtual library of all the media and hence you can then route the media to any connected device you want to. All from one convenient user interface. DO check out. This may help.