Thread: System Interrupts Causing Performance Problems

System Interrupts Causing Performance Problems

My system is having some sort of performance issue from past two or three days. I am using a custom desktop installed with windows 7. Whenever i try to watch a video it plays absolutely for few moments and then suddenly it starts lagging. I don't know why System Interrupts Causing Performance Problems Please help

Re: System Interrupts Causing Performance Problems

Try to check whether this issue occurs on all type of video files or on a particular video files. It might be because you have not installed the codecs which are required by those video files which you are trying to view on your system. Installing the proper codecs on your system will definitely help you to solve this issue.

Most probably it is due to a virus that is present on your system and hence this virus is affecting your systems performance. I would suggest you to download and install the eScan antivirus Since this antivirus is quiet effective in deleting these type of viruses. Download it from the above link and install it.

To resolve this issue i would suggest you to reboot your system in the clean boot mode since in the clean boot mode the system starts with minimal set of drivers and startup programs so that you can check your system properly. The clean boot will eliminate all the software conflicts which are decreasing your systems performance.

I have checked the system with all other types of video files. The system performance is not been affected and hence i do not thisnk that this issue is due to codecs. Also please tell me how to boot the system using the clean boot. Anyways thanks for replying any further help would be appreciated in this matter.

In order to start your system in the clean boot mode you need to perform the following steps which are mentioned below:

• Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    • Click Start
    • Collapse this imageExpand this image
    • Start button, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER to start the System Configuration Utility.
    • Collapse this imageExpand this image
    • User Account Control permission
    • If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
    • On the General tab, click Selective Startup, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
    • On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all