Thread: This Computer Is Not Running Genuine Windows

This Computer Is Not Running Genuine Windows

Hello, from few days I am getting quiet different error than ever. I am getting the popup message that my Windows is not genuine. And from the internet I come to know that the problem is the Update kb971033. I know that my copy of the Windows 7 Ultimate is genuine. But, then also I am getting the problem. If anyone is having details about it, then please provide that to me. I am waiting for the reply which will help me.

Re: This Computer Is Not Running Genuine Windows

Hello, simply uninstall the Update kb971033 from your computer. You will able to remove the message directly. As you are having knowledge that the popup message which you are getting is due to the problem in your Update kb971033. Then simply make use of the removal of the update from your computer, then you will simply able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, if you are getting such kind of problem then you must need to make use of the new Windows installation. As I have got the same message and then due to that message, I simply reinstall the new Windows 7 and then I get solved my problem. So, you can simply make use of it and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. It is needed to make use of the new installation.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the Windows 7 RC download from the microsoft website. Then simply download it and then get the CD key by providing the username and password for the hotmail account. Then follow the steps below:
    1. Go To the My computer.
    2. Then click on the Properties.
    3. Simply make use of the new product key.
    4. Done.

Hello, I think you are getting the problem as you are not having the genune Windows on your computer. Due to the problem of the windows you are getting the problem. It is just needed to make use of the new key for getting the solution on this. If you simply make use of the new license key then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will solve your problem.