Thread: Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7

Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7

My computer is running Windows 7 operating system and I have done a clean install of the same. I did not have many issues with this particular operating system, as other users have faced. Actually, everything has worked out like a charm to me. The issue that I have recently encountered in my system is that there are Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7. The upload or download starts properly, but the speed comes down to 0 kbps ans thus, stops. Please provide me the solutions that can solve this issue.

Dr. V Guest

Internet issues

I want to know that are you are able to upload or download anything on the internet. I am asking this because the Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7 might be caused because there may being caused due to some internet issues. Check for all the uploads and downloads, that is other than Rapidshare. If none of them are working, then you must contact the service provider to get rid of the issue.

Windows 7 conflicts

I suppose that there are some Windows 7 conflicts with some of the applications and programs that are installed in the system. This is the main reason why Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7. This sort of problems are seen with the Windows 7 operating system. This means that due to incompatibility issues with some applications and programs, other activities of the system are being caused problems.

An issue caused by the drivers

It seems that Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7 is an issue caused by the drivers. You must make sure, first of all, that all the components of the system are compatible with the Windows 7 operating system, otherwise such issues seem to arise. My suggestion to you is to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. If the drivers are shown to be incompatible, then install the correct drivers and the problem will be resolved.

Blocks by the antivirus software

There are some unusual blocks by the antivirus software, that you are using in your system. The antivirus must be looking to the downloads and uploads as insecure because of which they are being blocked. Which is the antivirus that you are using? Anyways, remove that antivirus and install AVG in your system. It is truly compatible with Windows 7 also and you will not face any such issues.

The compatibility mode and forceful execution

Hello there, do you know about the compatibility mode and forceful execution of any of the applications and programs in Windows 7? You can use these techniques if Rapidshare upload and download problems in Windows 7. I have used these methods to get rid of many types of incompatibility problems that I was facing in my system with the Windows 7 operating system.