Thread: How to create Animated GIF files for website in Mac?

How to create Animated GIF files for website in Mac?

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I am planing to create website. I want to add Animated GIF files to my website. Can anyone tell me how to create Animated GIF files for website in Mac? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to create Animated GIF files for website in Mac?

Hey you have to use GIFBuilder application for your OSX 1.0. Using this application you can create Animated GIF very easily. This application is particularly for those less accomplished in animation, and very few programs make creating animated GIFs easier than GifBuilder. This scriptable utility offers an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that supports many different file types, including PICT, TIFF, Photoshop (including layers), QuickTime movie, PIC, and of course GIF files. What's more, GifBuilder lets you control pixel depth, the color palette, dithering, size, interlacing, transparency, interframe delay, disposal method, frames position, and looping.

Hey why don't you use GIFfun for your mac. GIFfun by Stone Design is the key to creating Web Animations quickly - you can use Create(tm) to make the individiual slides, or drag in any Image File directly into the GIFfun window, and the best part is that GIFfun is totally free, in cluding the well-commented source code.

Dr. V Guest

I am using iDraw for my Mac and it is working properly. I think you also use this to create Animated GIF files for website in Mac. iDraw is a powerful, yet easy to use, illustration and animation program for Mac OS X. It has many of the features of high-end design programs, such as smooth anti-aliased rendered paths, diverse fill types including translucent colors and gradients, object transformations such as tapers and arcs, text shape manipulation, and much more.

Use Adobe Photoshop to create Animated GIF files for website in Mac. I am also using this. It is very simple to use and install. Just download and install Adobe Photoshop in your computer. Now using simple steps you can easily create Animated GIF files.
    I hope this will help you.