Thread: Error 0x80070425 And Unable to Access The Shared Folders From Windows Home Server

Error 0x80070425 And Unable to Access The Shared Folders From Windows Home Server

Hello, I am getting problem with the Credential Manager in Windows 7. When I am trying to access it, I got the error as 0x80070425. I make use of the Windows Home Server to get the access of the another computer from my computer. If I make use of the Remote Desktop then I will able to login to the server. But, If I try to get access of the Shared Folder then I am not able to get that. I am not getting the solution for solving this problem. If you are having any solution for this, then please help me.

Re: Error 0x80070425 And Unable to Access The Shared Folders From Windows Home Server

Hello, if you are having problem of the Credential Manager then you can simply make use of the System File checker on your computer and then simply solve your problem. As it will verify whether your system files are working well or not. For using it follow the steps below:
    • Select the Start button.
    • Then open your command prompt with the Administrator account.
    • Then simply type the command below in your command prompt and then press enter:
      Code:
      sfc /scannow
    • Done.

Re: Error 0x80070425 And Unable to Access The Shared Folders From Windows Home Server

Hello, if you are getting the problem with the Credential Manager then it is necessary to make use of the disabling of the Credential Manager and simply solve the problem. For disabling the Credential Manager you must need to disable the services.msc from your computer and after disabling that you need to simply restart your computer. It will simply solve your problem. It is necessary to make use of the disabling option and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, if you are getting the Error number: 0x80070425 on your computer, then it is the problem of the malware infection. As I have read the details about this on internet and then come to know that you can simply remove this error, by removing the malware. So, simply scan your computer and then you will able to remove the malware infected files from your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, as you are getting the problem of the error 0x80070425 in your windows 7 operating system. Then it may possible that your computer is not starting with the your system and that is why you are getting this problem. So, simply start it at the system startup. For that you must need to follow the steps below:
    • Click on the Start, then run and simply type msconfig
    • Now you need to search the Credential Manager
    • It would be disabled.
    • Find it and then simply select it.
    • Reboot your system.