Thread: How to take photo using webcam in Mac?

How to take photo using webcam in Mac?

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I have also fit webcam to it. I want to take photos from that webcam, but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone tell me how to take photo using webcam in Mac? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to take photo using webcam in Mac?

Hey you have to use WebcamTweaker application to do this. Record video messages or take pictures to be seen with iPod or sent by email to your friends. A lot of dynamic and static effects are included with WebcamTweaker: Bump, Glass, Pinch, Black & White, Bloom, Crystallize, Dots, Halftone, Pixel, Pointilize, Thermal, TV, Warhol, XRay, Balls, Christmas, Crazy Heart, Cube, Love, Moving Glass, SpaceWrap, Teapot. You can get trial version of it from it's official site.

You must use Gawker application for your mac. Gawker is an application for Mac OS X that creates time-lapse movies using a webcam. Images from your camera can be shared, allowing other users to record your image stream. Streams can also be combined to create a time-lapse movie with up to four locations side-by-side.

Hey why don't you use iCamShare for your mac. Now you can use your webcam for more than just iChat AV. Use it with your family and friends, even if they don't have a web cam, broadband, or even a Mac! iCamShare is your web cam companion! Use it to easily make videos or take snapshots that you can share in many ways. All you need is a webcam, such as Apple's iSight, Mac OS X, and iCamShare.

You must use Periscope software to take photo using webcam in Mac. Periscope is the next generation of web cam software that lets you use your iSight to capture activity in front of your Mac’s camera and then save or share that image simply and automatically.Within seconds, you can configure Periscope to monitor a room for motion, sound or on a timer. Periscope will send real-time images to your e-mail, .Mac web page, or FTP site, and can upload to Flickr!