Thread: Windows 7 Freezes when resumed from Idle due to Screen Blanking

Windows 7 Freezes when resumed from Idle due to Screen Blanking

I have the system having the Windows 7 operating system and the problem i am facing with the desktop is that the Windows 7 Freezes when resumed from Idle due to Screen Blanking. After that i have to restart the system for working on it. I am not able to find the problem and also the solution for the problem. I think you guys can help me out. So i am here.

Re: Windows 7 Freezes when resumed from Idle due to Screen Blanking

You are having the desktop computer system having the Windows 7 operating system but you have not mentioned 32 bit or the 64 bit version over here. The problem is that the Windows 7 is getting freezed after it resumes from the idle position. I think this is the operating system bug. May be the Windows 7 is not installed properly in your system.

It looks to me that you have installed the pirated version of the Windows 7 operating system in your desktop. Because the genuine copy of any operating system will not have this kind of the error. So i will advice to install the genuine copy of the Windows 7 operating system in your desktop computer system. After that this issue will be resolved.

I think there is some problem in the previous installation of the windows 7 operating system on your desktop computer system. So i will advice you to reinstall the Windows 7 operating system in your desktop by properly formatting the old version of the Windows 7 operating system installation. This will resolve the problem and make sure that you are installing the genuine Windows 7 and not the pirated one.

If you system is getting hanged in the Windows 7 operating system after it gets out from the idle position or from the sleep mode then i will advice you to disable the sleep mode of the desktop and increase the time limit for the desktop to go in the idle position. After that the desktop will not go in the sleep mode and idle position or in the stand by mode. And the system will not hanged.