Thread: Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled

Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled

My computer is running Windows 7 operating system. I am facing a problem in my system recently. The situation is that Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled. Is this a genuine issue faced in Windows 7? I am not aware about the same, so please help me with your suggestions and replies.

The theme file must have become corrupt

I think that Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled because the theme file must have become corrupt. This is actually a system file of the operating system. There is no way you can recover any particular system file. Reinstalling the operating system can help you to resolve the problem.

Re: Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled

I am quite sure that Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled is not any kind of genuine issue. I guess that the theme feature of the system must have conflicted with any of the component with the operating system, that was recently installed. Also, that particular component must be incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

The feature has been taken over by some kind of infection

According to me, the feature has been taken over by some kind of infection and this is the main cause of the issue that Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled. Update the database of whichever antivirus, that you are using in your system. Then, scan the computer with its help and delete all the detected threats.

The system restore method

If Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled, then there is a manual way to regain this feature again. The ultimate technique that can come to your rescue is the system restore method. Do the restore to the options of factory settings, so that no backup of the current system will be taken and thus, the old system will be gained back.

Always use a full version of any operating system

One should remember that one must always use a full version of any operating system. This is a very good method to avoid unusual problems or errors like Windows 7 desktop slideshow won't automatically re-enable after Aero theme has been disabled then re-enabled. Now remove all the system files, that you will have format the computer and install a new copy of the operating system, that you are using.